January 27, 2013

More Charms! ♥

Okay, so while I was away those last couple of months I got busy and decided to practice making some more polymer clay charms~!! I am so happy to be updating again for all of you kawaii followers <3

My favorite baby chicken~!

Crab~!!
Most epic rainbow I have made~!

This was my first lollipop so it isn't the best in my opinion >.<

Lollipop charm~! I will make it into a necklace soon <3

I also used a Revlon Top Coat nail polish to add the shine~!

Anyways these charms look much better than my absolute first ones shown in my previous post in my opinion of course~! Tell me what you like and what your favorites are down below in the comments.
 ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆  

Baii  Baiiii~!! <3 
-Kalimah Kawaiii

2 comments:

  1. These are so amazing!! I can't decide which is my favourite. I love the glossy lollipop and the little chick! ^_^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the creativity you put into these Kalimah. great job.

    ReplyDelete